Once Wodonga TAFE receives your application, our Customer Experience team will contact you via email regarding the next steps. This communication will include instructions to complete our LLN Assessment.
For our Health and Community Services courses only, application steps also involve an Application Requirements Questionnaire, and in some instances a Selection Interview. Please see Step 3.
What is the LLN Assessment?
LLN stands for Language, Literacy and Numeracy. The LLN Robot Assessment is a simple online assessment tool designed help you - it is not an exam or a test!
The LLN Assessment helps identify your skill levels with language, literacy, and numeracy, so if you need some additional help in some areas, we can provide you with the support you need to succeed. The LLN Assessment can also help identify if the course you're applying for is suitable for you.
- The LLN Assessment needs to be completed within one week.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the LLN Assessment - take your time.
- Check your emails (and Junk emails) to make sure you receive it as your application will lapse a week after being sent.
- After successful completion of the LLN Assessment you will be contacted for a Pre Training Review (Step 4).
You will not need to complete the LLN Assessment if:
- you have an existing qualification at the same level or above as the one you are applying for**. You will need to provide evidence of this at the time of your Pre Training Review or Selection Interview, before proceeding to enrolment.
- you are applying for the Diploma of Nursing as the ACER Core Skills Profile for Adults (CSPA) assessment replaces it.
**If you are applying for the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment you are still required to complete the LLN Assessment as part of your course application.
View LLN Assessment tips here