Once Wodonga TAFE receives your application, our Customer Experience team will contact you via email regarding the next steps.
This communication will include instructions to complete our LLN Robot assessment.
Please note, the LLN Robot is replaced by the ACER Core Skills Profile for Adults (CSPA) for Diploma of Nursing applicants.
For Health and Community courses only, application steps also involve an Application Requirements Questionnaire, and in some instances a Selection Interview. Please see Step 3.
What is the LLN Robot?
LLN stands for Language, Literacy and Numeracy.
The LLN Robot is a simple online assessment tool designed help you - it is not an exam!
The LLN Robot helps identify your skill levels with language, literacy, and numeracy, so if you need some help in some areas, we can provide you with the support you need to succeed. The LLN Robot can also help identify if the course you're applying for is suitable for you.
- The LLN Robot needs to be completed within one week.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the LLN Robot - take your time.
- Check your emails (and Junk emails) to make sure you receive it as your application will lapse a week after being sent.
- After successful completion of the LLN Robot you will be contacted for a Pre Training Review (Step 4).
You will not need to complete the LLN Robot:
View LLN Robot Tips here
- if you have an existing qualification at the same level or above as the one you are applying for. Please note you will need to provide evidence of this at the time of your Pre Training Review or Selection Interview, before proceeding to enrolment; or
- if you are applying for the Diploma of Nursing as the ACER CSPA replaces it.