Notice of protected industrial action commencing 22 April 2024. Visit here to learn more.

Fee Concessions

Fee concessions

Fee concessions for Victorian Government subsidised enrolments

If you meet the eligibility criteria for a Victorian Government subsidised course, you may be entitled to a concession on your enrolment fees if you are an indigenous student or you hold a valid:

  • Commonwealth Health Care Card (or if you are the dependant spouse or child of the card holder); or
  • Pensioner Concession Card (or if you are the dependant spouse or child of the card holder); or
  • Veterans Gold Card (or if you are the dependant spouse or child of the card holder).

Note: Any material fees will be in addition to the enrolment fee, that is, the concession rate does not apply.

The concession rate will be charged at 20% of the hourly rate set for a non-concession student.

Concession rates are not available for Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses (excluding Indigenous students) or any 'Fee for Service' enrolments. 

To claim the concession you will be required to show your original concession card (paper-based or digital wallet) to an enrolment officer who will sight it and take a copy at the time of enrolment. If you cannot attend an enrolment centre you will need to provide a verified copy of your concession card. We reserve the right to verify your concession card with the appropriate government agency, e.g. Centrelink. If you are unable to meet these requirements at the time of enrolment we are not able to provide the concession rate.

What if I cannot afford to pay?

Please ask our enrolment staff about payment plans and 'Centrepay' arrangements.

If you have financial difficulty let us know, and we can have one of our Learner Support staff assist you in exploring other funding opportunities and payment arrangements. We want to prevent financial difficulties being a barrier to your educational goals where we can.
1300 698 233
RTO: 3097