SUPPORT SERVICES, STUDENT EXPERIENCE, IT'S ALL HERE...
Wodonga TAFE's Support Services can be found in Building A at the Wodonga TAFE main campus on McKoy Street, This is the place to go for anything when it comes to needing support for aspects within your personal or study life. There's a range of support services available to you as a student of Wodonga TAFE.
- Generalist Counsellors - offer free and confidential counseling to all students regarding any issues that may arise and present difficulties during a course of study.
- Koorie Liaison Officer - committed to providing opportunities for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people to successfully complete their studies.
- Disability Liaison Officer - can provide services to support our students with a disability, ensuring that you can participate fully and equally in all aspects of student life.
- Apprenticeship Support Officer - aims to provide apprentices aged 15-24 who are in the first year of their apprenticeship with guidance or help in any issues that may arise.
- Student Welfare Officer - provides free and confidential service for students offering assistance in a range of aspects including study payment plans, student loans, food assistance, transport advice, and much more.
- Welfare Support Services - Please see this document for a list of Welfare Support services available to everyone
- Academic Learner Support - Academic assistance for students, including support for culturally and linguistically diverse students, is available to all students at Wodonga TAFE. This includes the support provided through the TUTORspace in Upper Building A.
Find out more about our Support Services below or call 1300 698 233 to speak to our friendly team!