SUPPORT SERVICES, STUDENT EXPERIENCE, IT'S ALL HERE...
Wodonga TAFE's Support Services can be found in Building A at the Wodonga TAFE main campus on McKoy Street, This is the place to go for anything when it comes to needing support for aspects within your personal or study life. A range of support services are available to you as a student of Wodonga TAFE.
- Generalist Counsellors - offer free and confidential counseling to all students regarding any issues that may arise and present difficulties during a course of study.
- Koorie Liaison Officer - committed to providing opportunities for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people to successfully complete their studies.
- Disability Liaison Officer - can provide services to support our students with a disability, ensuring that you can participate fully and equally in all aspects of student life.
- Apprenticeship Support Officer - aims to provide apprentices aged 15-24 who are in the first year of their apprenticeship with guidance or help in any issues that may arise.
- Student Welfare Officer - provides free and confidential service for students offering assistance in a range of aspects including study payment plans, student loans, food assistance, transport advice, and much more.
- Academic Learner Support - available to help you develop your academic and study skills.
Find out more about our Support Services below or call 1300 698 233 to speak to our friendly team!