Individuals who have transferable skills, the ability to network, and above all, the right attitude.
- Positive attitude to work, punctuality and flexibility
- Cope with setbacks and criticism, motivated to overcome obstacles, and stay calm under pressure
- Good verbal communication skills, with the ability to ask questions
- Do not behave badly (no mucking around) or leaving early
- Use your initiative (get things done and take responsibility)
- Listen and learn; How much you learn is up to you (what you put in you get back)
Find out more here: Steps to gain an Apprenticeship or Traineeship