NA14DIYC Units from NA14DIYC DIY Carpentry
About this Course
Suiting the hobbyist who loves a hands-on approach, this course will provide you with the basic craft of carpentry and skills with the tools and techniques that will enable you to complete tasks and projects around the home. Ideal for those with little experience working with wood or the machinery involved in the processes.
- Learn the basics about planning and undertaking basic carpentry-based projects, repairs or constructions
NA524 DIY Carpentry
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Brockley Street VIC
Part-time: 3 months (13 sessions)
When You Can Start
Tuesday 13 March
- **Semester 1:** 13 March - 19 June (13 sessions) I Time: 6-9pm.
- **Semester 2:** 17 July - 23 October (13 sessions) I Time: 6-9pm.
Classes do not normally run during school holidays
- You must be at least 16 years of age to undertake this course.
Full Fee $520.00 (Tuition $520.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
Additional material fees may be applied to this course depending on the class project.
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in the course information page.
If the course is not available for online application, you can download an enrolment form via the ‘Apply Now’ tab on our website. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Can Enrol