Gain an overview of the espresso coffee world with this hands-on workshop. Learn practical skills in how to set up, operate, and clean the grinder and espresso machine, and explore how to make a cappuccino, a latte, and a flat white.
Please note this course must be completed before you advance to the 'Next step in Espresso Making' short course.
Dates / Locations
#### When You Can Enrol
Apply online now!
Note: If course dates are not available please submit your details via the 'Enquire Now' form to be notified when course dates are scheduled.
#### Delivery Schedule
- Monday 6 June, 9am-1pm (1 session)
- Monday 18 July, 12pm-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 8 August, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 10 October, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 7 November, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 28 November, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
**Location:** Building F, Coffee Lab.
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
NA175 123 of Espresso Making
#### Learning Outcomes
- Set up and operate a commercial espresso machine
- Overview of the industry
- Operate a commercial grinder
- Clean an espresso machine
- Texture milk
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
Fee For Service $144.00 (Tuition $144.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shoes and long hair is tied back.
This course may help you find employment as a Barista or in a cafe setting.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply now’ button in the course information page. If the course is not available for online application, register your details via the ‘Enquire Now’ form to be notified when future dates are scheduled, or to chat to our friendly Customer Experience team.
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.