This workshop provides you with an overview of the espresso coffee world. Learn how to set up, operate, and clean the grinder and espresso machine, and explore how to make a cappuccino, a latte, and a flat white.
Please note this course must be completed before you advance to the 'Next step in Espresso Making' short course.
Dates / Locations
#### When You Can Enrol
Apply online now for 2021.
Note: If course dates are not available please submit your details via the 'Enquire Now' form to be notified when course dates are scheduled.
#### Delivery Schedule
- Monday 2 August 2021, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 30 August 2021, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 11 October 2021, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 8 November 2021, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 29 November 2021, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
Location: Building F, Coffee Lab.
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Info Events / Sessions
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
NA175 123 of Espresso Making
#### Learning Outcomes
- Set up and operate a commercial espresso machine
- Overview of the industry
- Operate a commercial grinder
- Clean an espresso machine
- Texture milk
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
Fee For Service $144.00 (Tuition $144.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shoes and long hair is tied back.
This course may help you find employment as a Barista or in a cafe setting.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, please submit your enquiry via the 'Enquire Now' form. Also please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.