This qualification is ideal for you if your work role requires you to operate in the first line of management, and is suited to a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. Whether you are currently working in a leadership position or are an aspiring leader - this nationally recognised qualification will help you gain additional skills and knowledge to further your career. At this level, as a frontline manager you provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of the work team and its work outcomes.
Dates / Locations
#### When You Can Enrol
Apply online for our 2022 intake commencing in February. Applications open on 1 October 2021 and close on 2 March 2022.
Note: If applications are not open please register your details via the ‘Enquire Now’ button to be notified when future intakes are scheduled.
#### Delivery Schedule
Commencing 24 February 2022 (delivery schedule to be advised).
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
BSBCMM411 Make presentations
BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
#### Learning Outcomes
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Develop work priorities
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Show leadership and provide personal leadership in the workplace
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Promote team effectiveness and implement operational plans
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
Blended Learning: 10 Months.
- Blended – Teaching and assessment will be conducted on-campus and online.
Government Funded $2,900.00 (Tuition $2,900.00, Materials $0.00)
Concession $580.00 (Tuition $580.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $3,480.00 (Tuition $3,480.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the ‘Apply Now’ tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
Once you submit an application for this course you will receive a separate email from LLN Robot to complete a Learning, Reading, Writing, Oral and Numeracy test online. Please check your junk mail if this does not come to your inbox.
- Please allow one hour to complete the LLN Robot assessment. You will need a computer with speakers or headphones as there is an audio section in the assessment.
- Your LLN Assessment will need to be completed one week after receiving it to progress your application to the next stage, or your application may be withdrawn due to inactivity.
- If you are unable to access the LLN Robot link please contact our Customer Experience team **as soon as possible**.
- Note: Completion of and passing the LLN Robot Assessment does not guarantee a place in the course at Wodonga TAFE. Numbers are limited and selected applicants will be contacted to attend an interview. If an applicant is not accepted into their preferred course they will be contacted and provided information on alternate pathways and/or courses.
This qualification may lead to further studies in the same, or related industry including: Diploma of Leadership and Management, or Diploma of Business.
[Study pathways with Wodonga TAFE »](/to-wodonga-tafe-and-beyond)
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
- Front Line Manager
By successfully completing this course you will receive a nationally recognised AQF qualification.
The assessments will enable students to demonstrate the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet the course outcomes. A range of assessment strategies to meet different student’s needs will be selected.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, please register your details via the online 'Enquire Now' form. Also please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.