Further develop your literacy and numeracy skills for your future with this short course. Gain skills and knowledge to assist you in preparing for work, volunteering, and living independently.
On completion students will:
- Read and make meaning of simple sentences in a limited range of highly familiar, personally relevant contexts.
- Write simple sentences on a familiar topic
- Apply numeracy for a range of purposes relating to money, time, measurements, and giving and receiving directions.
VU21740 Read simple sentences
VU21741 Write simple sentences
VU21788 Apply numeracy for a range of purposes
Assessment will be through observation of skills and the completion of portfolios.
By successfully completing this short course you will receive statement of attainment of units from a nationally recognised AQF Qualification.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street Main Campus VIC
Dates: Mondays, May-November 2020 (1 session per week)
Government Funded $380.00 (Tuition $380.00, Materials $0.00)
Concession $76.00 (Tuition $76.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $760.00 (Tuition $760.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
NOTE: FEES MAY CHANGE FOR 2020. The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
When You Can Enrol
Apply online for the course commencing in May 2020. Enrol and pay online!