Our Skills and Jobs Centres is your FREE one-stop-shop for anyone who is requiring assistance, guidance or advice in the future coordination for study or training, as well as offering career advice to suit you, and helping you navigate the requirements for apply for jobs!
Who can use the Centres?
- Prospective students
- Current Students
- Apprentices and Trainees
- Unemployed or retrenched workers
- Women returning to work
- New Immegrant or Refugee
- Anyone seeking a career change
- Small Businesses
What we can help with!
- Preparing resumes
- The skills and knowledge you need for addressing Key Selection Critera
- Information (unbiased) on study opportunities
- Information on jobs in demand
- Information about employment trends
- Job seeker advice
- Recognising your own skills
- Assistance in accessing other support services that may benefit you (welfare, finance, etc.)
Business and Industry
- Assistance with preparing applicants for recruitment
- Assistance with skills and training needs analysis
- Identification of training options for staff
- Information on skills in demand and employment trends