Based in TAFEs across Victoria, Skills and Jobs Centres provide a range of services where you can access expert advice and guidance on training and employment opportunities, including:
- Careers advice
- Assistance with job searching
- Resume writing help
- Apprenticeship and traineeship advice
- Assistance in using the Victorian Skills Gateway website
- Referral to welfare support and financial advice
- Assisting you in recognising your existing skills and how your previous experience can be transferred for future job opportunities or to undertake new training (Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Assistance with career and training plans, providing information on employment trends, helping to identify training qualifications and opportunities that will assist in career transition.