Wodonga TAFE is operating and open for business
Wodonga TAFE is open for business and continues to deliver quality education and training activities through the current COVID-19 situation.
- The delivery of community intake classes continues
- Industry demand classes have continued throughout the current COVID-19 situation. This includes Apprenticeship and Traineeship delivery, along with delivery of training to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), and our other key industry partners.
Wodonga TAFE is:
- working to its Critical Incident and Emergency Management Procedure,
- implementing its Business Continuity Plan.
- working to manage and mitigate risk associated with the COVID-19 outbreak.
All actions are aligned with current advice and directives from the Victorian Department of Education and Training, the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services and the Australian Federal Government.
The health and wellbeing of our students, staff and communities remains paramount.
We are supporting our staff to work from home where appropriate, and dividing and distancing our teams to reduce risk associated with the spread of any infection.
Some training requires practical and hands-on learning and assessment activities. Further advice is provided by accessing the buttons below.