NSW/VIC Border Closure
Entry into New South Wales requires a Border Permit.
More information is available from Service NSW.
Stage 3 Restrictions - Regional Victoria
From 11:59pm Wednesday 5 August Stage 3 restrictions come into place across Regional Victoria. Under these restrictions, and as per advice and directives from Department of Education and Training and Department of Health and Human Services, Wodonga TAFE will continue to operate and provide essential education services to our community. Classes may be moved to online and remote delivery, however your teacher will be in contact with you should there be any changes to your training arrangements, noting that many classes have a practical, hands-on element and will continue to run on-campus. Face coverings are now mandatory across all of Victoria, unless you have a lawful exemption.
Please remember that when on-campus, you must adhere to Victorian Department of Health and Human Services protocols and directives
- Wear a face covering at all times, unless you have a lawful exception.
- Socially distance 1.5m from all people
- Avoid spending time in shared facilities such as libraries, communal areas or the cafeteria
- Practice safe hygiene protocols, such as continually washing your hands, proper cough and sneeze etiquette, and using the sanitiser and disinfectant we available throughout our campuses.
- If you are unwell, you must stay home and not attend campus
Should you have any queries or concerns about your study, please contact your teacher or call 1300 698 233 or email email@example.com
If you believe a letter that confirms your classes or work placement will assist you to cross the New South Wales and Victorian border, you can contact 1300 698 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a letter issued to you. This cannot be guaranteed to allow passage, the permit system remains the official means to cross the border.
Student Return to Campus Checklist
Here's a handy checklist for returning to campus studies on Wodonga TAFE campuses: Student Return to Campus Checklist