The Board of Wodonga Institute of TAFE is entrusted with the governance of Wodonga TAFE on behalf of the State of Victoria. The Board's primary role is to provide authoritative, broad-based, strategic advice to the Chief Executive Officer, which places Wodonga TAFE in the most advantageous position regarding trends in local, national, and international training. Board Directors are drawn from business, industry, and the communities served by Wodonga TAFE. The Board is bound by the code of conduct of the Victorian Public Sector Standards Commissioner.
Meetings of the Board are held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
The Board Directors are as follows:
- Allison Jenvey (Chair). Allison is a Director/Accountant at ATS Partners in Wodonga, a Fellow of CPA Australia and a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Allison has significant governance experience on local Boards and Committees.
- Tammy Atkins. Tammy is a consultant at Tammy Atkins Consulting, with a career interest in regional policy and economic development and experience working with all three tiers of government. Tammy has involvement in a diverse range of community organisations.
- Mark Dixon. Mark is the CEO of Wodonga Institute of TAFE and as such is the Managing Director on the Board.
- Brett Drinnan. Brett is the North East Regional Manager of the Dyson Group of Companies and has extensive management experience in the transport sector. He has a passion for the region and is keen to see it continue to prosper. Brett has been a member of the Wodonga Chamber of Commerce and served as President for two years.
- Janelle Cretney. Janelle is a Senior Educator in Education & Vocation Skills at Wodonga Institute of TAFE and is the elected Staff Director. She has extensive experience in the secondary and tertiary education sectors and is passionate about the difference quality education and training can make to individuals, our community and the broader society.
- Jessica Furst. Jessica is the Director, Banking Management & Assurance with the Australian Taxation Office. Jess is a CPA with significant audit and assurance experience. Jess has been a Director on the Wodonga Institute of TAFE Board since 2011.
- Kerry Grigg. Kerry is the Global University Recruitment and Early Talent Pipeline Development Director at Mars Inc in Wodonga. She has extensive experience in the development of people and organisational development. Kerry holds a doctorate and has produced numerous academic publications.
- Annette Kearns. Annette has extensive experience in the tertiary education sector having recently retired from the role of Deputy CEO, General Manager Client Services with Apprentices Trainees Employment Ltd (ATEL). She was a Director of Group Training Victoria and an original member of the North East Local Learning and Employment Network (NELLEN).
- Roger Powell. Roger has a wealth of experience in senior leadership positions, playing key roles for the Australian Government in international strategic and operational decision making. After 34 years in the Australian Army, Roger has employed his skills in strategic leadership and management on public and private sector boards and as a mentoring leader and policy adviser.