This course is designed to enhance your knowledge of designing and inspecting traffic control plans (TCPs). This course will be suited to you if you are a works supervisor, surveillance officer, road safety auditor, or a project manager.
- Design and inspect traffic control plans (TCPs)
RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes
RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
You will be assessed on your theoretical and practical knowledge, understanding and skills, you will be required to complete assessments and return to assessor
- Work Zone Traffic Management Card
- By successfully completing this course you will receive an AQF Statement of Attainment.
- Competency card (Vic and NSW)
- Work Zone Traffic Manager in Victoria and/or New South Wales depending on the course stream you undertake.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Barnawartha North, Vic (Logic campus)
New Entrant (3 days), Refresher (2 days)
**2020 Dates:** Wed 29 Apr to Fri 01 May, Wed 27 to Fri 29 May, Wed 1 to Fri 3 Jul, Wed 26 to Fri 28 Aug, |
**New entrants must:**
- Hold valid traffic control and implement traffic management cards to the State they are wanting to get their Work Zone (VIC and NSW, VIC only, NSW only).
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in traffic control and implement.
- Hold a White Card.
Fee For Service $973.00 (Tuition $799.00, Materials $174.00)
Materials Included In Fees
- Competency card (Vic and/or NSW)
- Reference books
- RMS Statement of Completion
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 698 233 or email email@example.com
When You Can Enrol
Anytime throughout 2020!
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: