An excellent skill to have, this course is designed to give you basic welding skills and will introduce you to manual metal arc welding and gas metal arc (MIG) welding, enabling you to complete simple welding tasks and small projects. Ideal for the home user, or someone wanting to start from the beginning and build their skills up to take on our more demanding welding courses and aim towards attaining employment in the industry.
Dates / Locations
Express your interest for 2021 now!
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Info Events / Sessions
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
NA210 Introduction To Welding
#### Learning Outcomes
- Safe environment and machine usage
- Manual metal arc welding
- Gas metal arc (MIG) welding
- Planning and constructing small projects
2 sessions (4 hours each) 8.30am-1.30pm
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
Fee For Service $490.00 (Tuition $360.00, Materials $130.00)
#### Materials Included In Fees
- Welding helmet, Safety glasses, Welding gloves
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
- Students must be 16 years of age or older.
- Students must provide their own workshop clothing that is up to safety standards, i.e. cotton drill long sleeve shirt and trousers or overalls, and leather boots
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 698 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.