An excellent skill to have, this course is designed to give you basic welding skills and will introduce you to manual metal arc welding and gas metal arc (MIG) welding, enabling you to complete simple welding tasks and small projects. Ideal for the home user, or someone wanting to start from the beginning and build their skills up to take on our more demanding welding courses and aim towards attaining employment in the industry.
- Safe environment and machine usage
- Manual metal arc welding
- Gas metal arc (MIG) welding
- Planning and constructing small projects
NA210 Introduction To Welding
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street Main Campus VIC
2 sessions (4 hours each)
**Dates:** 7 & 14 September 2019 (Saturdays)
- Students must be 16 years of age or older.
- Students must provide their own workshop clothing that is up to safety standards, i.e. cotton drill long sleeve shirt and trousers or overalls, and leather boots
Fee For Service $325.00 (Tuition $325.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
Materials Included In Fees
- Welding helmet, Safety glasses, Welding gloves
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 698 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety gear (welding helmet, safety glasses and welding gloves) is included in the cost of the course.
Designed for people who have no welding experience. Once this course is completed you may choose to further your skills with our Basic Welding course. Also available is Intermediate, Advanced and Certified welding.
When You Can Enrol
Register your interest below for our 2019 date!