With the basics established from your knowledge gained in '123 of Espresso Making', you will now focus on recognising quality espresso extraction and the techniques of texturing milk. This day will give you the time to practise and gain skills to start working in the coffee industry.
Dates / Locations
- Monday 7 September 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 12 October 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 30 November 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
Venue: Building F, Coffee Lab.
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Info Events / Sessions
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
NA178 Next Step in Espresso Making
#### Learning Outcomes
- How to adjust and set the commercial grinder
- Explore the coffee menu
- Texturing milk consistently
- Local industry
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
Fee For Service $200.00 (Tuition $200.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
- You must have first completed the '123 Espresso Making' short course to advance to 'Next step in Espresso Making'.
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shoes and long hair is tied back.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.