With the basics established from your knowledge gained in '123 of Espresso Making', you will now focus on recognising quality espresso extraction and the techniques of texturing milk. This day will give you the time to practise and gain skills to start working in the coffee industry.
Dates / Locations
#### When You Can Enrol
If course dates are not available for online application, please submit your details via the ‘Enquire Now’ form and our friendly Customer Experience team will notify you when course dates are scheduled.
#### Delivery Schedule
**Date/Time:** To be advised, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
**Venue:** Building F, Coffee Lab.
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
NA178 Next Step in Espresso Making
#### Learning Outcomes
- How to adjust and set the commercial grinder
- Explore the coffee menu
- Texturing milk consistently
- Local industry
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
Fee For Service $200.00 (Tuition $200.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
- **You must have first completed the '123 Espresso Making' short course to advance to 'Next step in Espresso Making'.**
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shoes and long hair is tied back.
This course may help you find employment as a barista or work in a café.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Also please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.