This course is specifically designed for those people wanting a Victorian Multi Combination driver’s licence. Holding an MC licence allows you to drive a heavy combination vehicle with more than one trailer. If you decide to get your licence with a non-synchromesh transmission option, you can drive either a non-synchro, synchro or auto transmission. Plenty of driver training time, combined with theoretical and practical learning activities, ensures your best chance of successfully obtaining a multi combination licence.
- Road law
- Performing cabin checks
- Performing pre-drive safety inspections
- Starting/Stopping sequence
- Turning and handling
- Reversing and maneuvering
- Vehicle positioning
- Gears and their uses
- System of vehicle control
- Defensive driving
- City and highway driving
- Load security
- Work diary
IA252 Multi Combination Licence
You will undergo VicRoads-mandated theory, off-road, and on-road practical (driving) assessments.
Multi Combination licence is issued by VicRoads.
Course certified by VicRoads.
- Truck driver
- Transport operator
- Bus driver
- Coach driver
- Transport coordinator
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Barnawartha North, Vic (Logic campus)
- Shepparton Vic
When You Can Start
Contact our friendly Customer Engagement Team on 1300 698 233 to discuss dates today!
**Barnawartha North:** 20 Mar, 3 Apr, 17 Apr, 1 May, 22 May or 4 Jun
**Shepparton:** 5 Mar, 13 Mar, 30 Mar, 9 Apr
This course is delivered on a 1:1 ratio over 1 day.
- Have held an Australian driver licence to drive a Heavy Rigid vehicle or a Heavy Combination vehicle for a period of at least 12 months.
- Provide primary proof of identification prior to course commencement.
- Meet VicRoads' eligibility, medical and eyesight requirements.
- If a NSW Licence Holder, applicant must complete RMS Knowledge Test (and follow RMS medical eligibility processes) before commencing the course - booking to be made through Roads and Maritime Services.
- Overseas licence holders - contact the Department's VicRoads Admin Officer (Kerrin Houldcroft) for further information about eligibility.
***HR to MC Progression***
- Applicants who wish to progress from HR to MC are required to undertake and pass a HC licence course and assessment before undergoing MC training and assessment (HC and MC must be consecutive).
- Applicants will be required to enrol and pay for both HC and MC at the same time (both courses are priced at the current public course rate at the time of enrolment).
- If applicant passes HC, they do not receive a COC (Certificate of Competence), and will only receive a COC when they pass the MC course. If the applicant fails the MC course, they will then be provided with a HC COC.
- All enquiries regarding HR to MC progression should be directed to our VicRoads Administration Officer for clarification and/or explanation.
Please also note there are NO canteen facilities available at either our Shepparton or Logic Campus. There are vending machines with limited options available at Logic and take away options located within 5 minutes’ drive of the campus, otherwise bring your own food and drink when completing a course at either Campus.
Fee For Service $1,690.00 (Tuition $1,690.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Retesting: Full Fee $390. This cost is the enrolment fee for each attempt of the licence retest. For every hour of training an additional cost of $195 is charged and added onto the enrolment fee as an ancillary fee.
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: