The face-to-face Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training is required for all liquor licensees and bar staff, and those involved in the serving, selling and supply of alcohol in Victoria. This program gives students the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises. Students will cover: problems associated with excessive consumption, alcohol and the law, responsibility, alcohol facts, improving premises for RSA purposes and handling difficult customers.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Victoria certificate
- RSA is valid for 3 years and must be renewed within 3 years of completing their last RSA program and every 3 years there after. To renew, please visit the following website: https://liquor.vcglr.vic.gov.au/rsa_refresher/
Dates / Locations
#### When You Can Enrol
Apply online now for the course date you are interested in. Note: If the course is not available for online application, please submit your expression of interest via the 'Enquire Now' form to be notified when course dates are available.
#### Delivery Schedule
- Monday 15 March 2021, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 29 March 2021, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 3 May 2021, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 21 June 2021, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
Venue: Building G, The Valleys Restaurant.
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Info Events / Sessions
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
IA171 Responsible Service of Alcohol - Victoria
#### Learning Outcomes
- Serving alcohol responsibly
- Dealing with difficult patrons
- Problems associated with intoxication
- Premises planning for improved RSA results
- Facts about alcohol and the effects
- Legalities behind RSA and who and why staff and businesses are responsible
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
Fee For Service $98.00 (Tuition $98.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to undertake this course
- Please bring a pen/writing materials to the course.
This certificate gives you the essential requirement for being able to serve and/or sell alcohol in premises in Victoria.
Certification provided by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
You will be given a written test as part of your assessment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, please submit your enquiry via the online ‘Enquire Now’ form. Also please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 698 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.