This qualification is ideal for you if you operate in the first line of management, in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. You may be currently working in a leadership position or be an aspiring leader. At this level, as a frontline manager you provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of the work team and its work outcomes.
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Develop work priorities
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Show leadership and provide personal leadership in the workplace
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Promote team effectiveness and implement operational plans
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Additional selectable units may apply.
The assessments will enable students to demonstrate the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet the course outcomes. All assessments are to be submitted electronically unless otherwise stated by your educator. Assessments may include written reports, research projects, and presentations.
By successfully completing this course you will receive a nationally recognised AQF qualification.
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
- Blended – Teaching and assessment will be conducted on-campus and online.
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Blended Learning: 12 Months. Classroom-based: 6 months
- Blended learning (12 months): regular workshops. Will suit you if you are currently working in the industry.
- Classroom-based (6 months): 2 days each week. Will suit you if you are an aspiring leader with little or no experience in the industry.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Government Funded $2,200.00 (Tuition $2,200.00, Materials $0.00)
Concession $440.00 (Tuition $440.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $3,300.00 (Tuition $3,300.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the 'Apply Now' tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This qualification may lead to further studies in the same, or related, industry including:
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Human Resources
- Diploma of Project Management
When You Can Enrol
You can enrol in this course anytime throughout the year - apply now!
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: