This qualification is ideal for you if you operate in the first line of management, in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. You may be currently working in a leadership position or be an aspiring leader. At this level, as a frontline manager you provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of the work team and its work outcomes.
Dates / Locations
2021 delivery schedule to be advised
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Info Events / Sessions
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
#### Learning Outcomes
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Develop work priorities
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Show leadership and provide personal leadership in the workplace
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Promote team effectiveness and implement operational plans
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
Blended Learning: 10 Months.
- Blended – Teaching and assessment will be conducted on-campus and online.
Government Funded $2,700.00 (Tuition $2,700.00, Materials $0.00)
Concession $540.00 (Tuition $540.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $3,240.00 (Tuition $3,240.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the 'Apply Now' tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
Once you submit an application for this course you will receive a separate email from LLN Robot to complete a Learning, Reading, Writing, Oral and Numeracy test online. Please check your junk mail if this does not come to your inbox.
- Please allow one hour to complete the LLN Robot assessment. You will need a computer with speakers or headphones as there is an audio section in the assessment.
- Your LLN Assessment will need to be completed one week after receiving it to progress your application to the next stage, or your application may be withdrawn due to inactivity.
- If you are unable to access the LLN Robot link please contact our Customer Engagement team **as soon as possible.**
Note: Completion of and passing the LLN Robot Assessment does not guarantee a place in the course at Wodonga TAFE. Numbers are limited and selected applicants will be contacted to attend an interview. If an applicant is not accepted into their preferred course they will be contacted and provided information on alternate pathways and/or courses.
This qualification may lead to further studies in the same, or related, industry including:
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
[See Uni Pathways](/Support-Services/Pathways/Pathways-to-University)
By successfully completing this course you will receive a nationally recognised AQF qualification.
The assessments will enable students to demonstrate the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet the course outcomes. A range of assessment strategies to meet different student’s needs will be selected.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.