Do you have a forklift licence but would like to brush up on your skills? Are you attending an interview and want your forklift skills appraised? Are you an employer looking to upskill your forklift operators? Let our industry-experienced trainers get you up-to-date with all the latest safe-operating techniques, provide awareness to current legislation, and benchmark you against nationally accredited training.
• Operate a forklift
• Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
TLID2010 Operate a forklift
TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
You will be assessed on your theoretical and practical knowledge and abilities of operating a forklift effectively, appropriately and safely.
• Forklift operations licence (High risk work)
• Forklift operator
• Warehouse hand/assistant
• Warehouse attendant
• Logistics worker
• Distribution centre worker
• Manufacturing worker
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Workplace – Some/all teaching and assessment will be conducted at your workplace
**2019 Dates:** 18 Oct, 6 Dec I Time: 8am-4.30pm
• You must be at least 18 years old
• You must wear appropriate enclosed footwear
• You must provide photo identification
• You must have a current National Forklift licence
Fee For Service $230.00 (Tuition $230.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the ‘Apply Now’ tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
Materials Included In Fees
- Reference books
- Safety vest
- Assessment fee
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in the course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can download an enrolment form via the ‘Apply Now’ tab on our website.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org