Wodonga Institute of TAFE's commitment to student support is to:
- provide guidance and support to help students reach their potential
- assist students through uncertainty and challenge
- enable students to embrace education including their personal and professional development.
Wodonga TAFE understands the challenges that new international students may face and is available to provide assistance through the experience of transitioning to education in a new country.
Wodonga TAFE can assist new students with:
- using public transport
- understanding currency and the banking system
- becoming familiar with the community, for example, shopping, clubs and societies
- securing adequate accommodation
- ensuring ongoing health and wellbeing
- linking with appropriate services either at Wodonga TAFE or in the community
- connecting to academic services and assistance.
Please contact Learner Services to discuss your needs.