David Mann Library
Please visit the Library homepage to access all resources.
About the Library
The David Mann Library is a joint use facility of:
- Wodonga Institute of TAFE, and
- La Trobe University, Albury-Wodonga.
The library is located in Building O (on the TAFE map) or Building 1 (on the La Trobe map), next to North Park Road (previously Lake Drive), and between the campuses of Wodonga TAFE and La Trobe University, Albury Wodonga.
Wodonga TAFE students and staff
You have access to the print/physical collections of both Wodonga TAFE and La Trobe University, including Bundoora, Bendigo, and Shepparton campus libraries. Bring your Wodonga TAFE ID card to borrow.
Access to electronic resources
You can access the TAFE subscribed e-resources (including articles, ebooks, standards, streaming video, etc.) from the Library homepage.
You cannot access the La Trobe University Library e-resources due to licensing agreements. This includes most electronic resources found from the La Trobe Library website.
The Library has quiet or group study spaces available and you can access computers, printing, photocopying and the WiFi network.
For details of opening hours go to the Library homepage
The Library's material supports the learning, teaching and research needs of students and staff of Wodonga TAFE and La Trobe University.
You can also find:
- daily newspapers
- popular magazines
- young adult fiction
- children's picture books
- movies, TV series, and children's programs on DVD and video
- general interest collections including cooking, gardening, computers, cars, parenting, home improvement, travel, history, study skills and so on
- online resources including ebooks, and full-text newspaper, magazine, and journal articles
- online videos.