David Mann Library
Continued access to the David Mann Library: COVID-19 update
The Library building is currently open with limited hours. For more information please see the Library homepage.
Wodonga TAFE students and staff can still access the Library’s large collection of online resources from the Wodonga TAFE Library website, including e-books, streaming video collections, articles and specialist databases.
If you need to consult with a Librarian, you are encouraged to contact us by phone or email, and videoconference (Zoom) consultations can be arranged. You can also submit a question through Ask a Question
A reminder about some of our COVID-safe Library operating restrictions;
- Student or Staff ID required - sign in at the front desk
- Limited numbers based on 4 square metre rule
- Borrowing available with hygiene measures in place
- Returns by outdoor chutes
- Student kitchen: One person in space at a time
- Bathrooms: Please practice directed hygiene measures
- Computers: Student - one per 4 sq metres / Not available to public
- Single study spaces: Spaced so there is one per 4 sq metres
- Elevator/Lift: Limited to one person
- Study & Meeting Rooms: Closed to groups (Videoconferencing by individuals only)
About the Library
The David Mann Library is a joint use facility of:
- Wodonga Institute of TAFE
- La Trobe University, Albury-Wodonga
- Murray Darling Freshwater Research Centre (MDFRC).
The library is located in Building O (on the TAFE map) or Building 1 (on the La Trobe map), next to North Park Road (previously Lake Drive), and between the campuses of Wodonga TAFE and La Trobe University, Albury Wodonga.
Wodonga TAFE students and staff
You have access to the print/physical collections of both Wodonga TAFE and La Trobe University, including Bundoora and Bendigo campus libraries. The Library catalogue is maintained by La Trobe University Library.
All library facilities and equipment are available to both TAFE and university clients, with the exception of student-use computers and wireless connections which are attached to institutional networks.
Access to electronic resources
You can access the TAFE subscribed e-resources (including articles, ebooks, standards, streaming video, etc.) from the Library homepage, from your LibGuide - subject guides, or see Library@Student Central.
You cannot access the La Trobe University Library e-resources due to licensing agreements. This includes most electronic resources found in the Library catalogue or from the La Trobe Library website.
The Library has quiet or group study spaces available and you can access computers, printing, photocopying and the wireless network. For details of opening hours go to the Library homepage.