Short-term General Counselling for students
Tuesday, 3 October 2023
Support Services has engaged our partner Acacia (Employee Assistance Program) to offer you a short term generalist counselling service until we recruit a new Generalist Counsellor for you.
How can I access an appointment?
- You can come down to Support Services and ask for the Wellbeing Officer who will chat with you and refer you to Acacia
- Your teacher can also refer you to us as well
Where will my appointment be?
- Once contact has been made with Acacia, you can choose to have a face to face in their clinic, virtually or over the telephone
- Support services can offer you a private space if you choose to have your appointment virtually or over the phone appointment on campus
- You will be offered up to 3 counselling sessions
Support Services: 1300 698 233
Location: Ground Floor, Building A – Skills HQ