Basic Computer Skills and Beyond
Monday, 8 May 2023
Wodonga TAFE and Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau have partnered to run a 3-day basic computer skills course.
If you’re someone who isn’t confident using a computer and wants to learn how to get online this is the program for you!
Some of the skills you’ll learn include:
- Using a computer, keyboard and mouse
- Accessing the internet, using the search function to find information and accessing services such as Centrelink
- Being safe with internet use, safety with passwords and understanding scams
- Setting up an email account, usernames and password, send and receive emails, attach documents and save emails
- Using Word to adjust basic documents e.g. resume, cover letter, as well as saving and storing documents
- Managing personal information, developing a profile in Seek.com and searching for jobs
- How to use online information for study purposes
- How to access and participate in online formats such as Zoom
Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau Basic computer skills and beyond
Dates: 22, 29 June and 6 July (Thursdays)
Location: Wodonga TAFE main campus, Building A 87 McKoy St, West Wodonga
Hours: 9.30 AM to 2.30 PM
Find more information at this link or via the flyer below.