Take it to the next level after you have completed the '123 of Espresso Making' and the 'Next step in Espresso Making' short courses. In 'Advanced Espresso Making' you will focus on the techniques and skills of milk texturing, and look at coffee art skills using etching and free pouring techniques. You will start to understand the process of producing and serving a range of espresso coffees consistently.
- Practice with a range of milk products
- Etching and free pouring coffee art skills
- Process espresso coffee orders
NA492 Advanced Espresso Making
- Bar tender
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street Main Campus VIC
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun, or 2 Sep, or 21 Oct, or 25 Nov 2019 (1 session).
- Time: 9:30am-4pm
- Location: Building F, Coffee Lab.
- It is recommended that you have completed the '123 of Espresso Making' and the 'Next step in Espresso Making' prior to this course.
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shows shoes and long hair is tied back.
Fee For Service $210.00 (Tuition $210.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Enrol and pay online via the ‘Enrol now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
When You Can Enrol
Enrol and pay online now!