This is an excellent course if you work with clubs in a training capacity or if you have an interest in assisting athletes with muscular health and well-being. Specific massage techniques and their application in the sporting context will be explained. Subject matter surrounding the delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS), pre and post-event methods, and training treatment will also be a focus in this course.
- Massage techniques and their applications to different issues
- DOMS, pre and post-event methods and training treatment
- Football club trainer
- Sports club assistant
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
3 evening sessions, 5.30pm-8.30pm
Dates/Times: Mondays 5 Oct, 12 Oct & 19 Oct 2020, 5.30pm-8.30pm (3 sessions).
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Please bring to class: 3 large towels, 1 hand towel, 1 pillow case, 1 drink bottle, (and your dinner if needed as the cafeteria will be closed).
- As a student in this class you will be both giving and receiving massages during the course, so wear comfortable clothes.
- Please note the short massage courses do not qualify you to open a business and practise as a massage therapist, these are short introductory/special interest courses to give you the skills to provide massages to family and friends.
Fee For Service $180.00 (Tuition $180.00, Materials $0.00)
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
When You Can Enrol
Enrol and pay online now for 2020.