This course is suited to you if you are looking to move into the management of others or to add value to, or review, management practices. Your role may be in any industry or organisational setting. Typically in your role you will have considerable experience in your industry or vocational area and combine an informed perspective of specific work requirements with your managerial approach. This qualification requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate your own work or the work of a team. This course is available as a Fast Track study mode, available if you are employed in the field and can complement your learning with workplace experience, and therefore complete your studies earlier.
Dates / Locations
Thursday evenings on campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Info Events / Sessions
No info events or info sessions available.
#### Compulsory Units
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
#### Selectable Units
Additional selectable units may apply.
#### Learning Outcomes
- Managing customer service strategies
- Managing work teams
- Managing meetings
- Nurturing workplace relationships and managing people performance
- Managing personal work priorities and professional development
- Planning and managing conferences
- Managing projects
- Blended – Teaching and assessment will be conducted on-campus and online.
Government Funded $5,320.00 (Tuition $5,320.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $6,840.00 (Tuition $6,840.00, Materials $0.00)
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the ‘Apply Now’ tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
VET Student Loans may be available to eligible individuals. For more information, visit https://www.education.gov.au/vet-student-loans or see the ‘VET Student Loans’ page on our website under the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, however, it is preferred that candidates commencing this qualification meet either of the following conditions: BSB40812 Certificate IV In Frontline Management or other relevant qualification OR have vocational experience but without formal supervision or management qualification.
Students undertaking the ‘Fast Track’ method of study must be employed in a supervisory position which complements the theoretical learning of the classes.
Once you submit an application for this course you will receive a separate email from LLN Robot to complete a Learning, Reading, Writing, Oral and Numeracy test online. Please check your junk mail if this does not come to your inbox.
- Please allow one hour to complete the LLN Robot assessment. You will need a computer with speakers or headphones as there is an audio section in the assessment.
- Your LLN Assessment will need to be completed one week after receiving it to progress your application to the next stage, or your application may be withdrawn due to inactivity.
- If you are unable to access the LLN Robot link please contact our Customer Experience team **as soon as possible.**
- Note: Completion of and passing the LLN Robot Assessment does not guarantee a place in the course at Wodonga TAFE. Numbers are limited and selected applicants will be contacted to attend an interview. If an applicant is not accepted into their preferred course they will be contacted and provided information on alternate pathways and/or courses.
Successful completion may give you credits towards further studies at university level. Please contact your relevant university to find out more.
[See Uni Pathways](/Support-Services/Pathways/Pathways-to-University)
By successfully completing this course you will receive a nationally recognised AQF Qualification
The assessments will enable students to demonstrate the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet the course outcomes. A range of assessment strategies to meet different student’s needs will be selected, including reports, essays and presentations. Generally each unit has a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 assessments, which must be submitted electronically.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online 'Enquire now' form. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Experience team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.