This course is ideal for you if you possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and want to move into higher level HR functions within your role. You will further develop skills around staff responsibility and people management. Ideally, to undertake this course you should have experience in human resources (whether studies or employment), or currently work in the field.
- Manage human resources services
- Manage workforce planning
- Develop and manage performance management processes
- Manage people performance
- Manage employee relations
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet to meet legislative requirements
- Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- Manage separation or termination
BSBHRM501 Manage human resource services
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance management processes
BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
BSBWRK520 Manage employee relations
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
Additional selectable units may apply.
The assessments will enable students to demonstrate the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet the course outcomes. All assessments are to be submitted electronically unless otherwise stated by your educator. Assessments may include written reports, essays and presentations.
By successfully completing this course you will receive a nationally recognised AQF Qualification.
- Human resources adviser
- Human resources and change manager
- Human resources consultant
- Human resources manager
- Senior human resources officer
- Blended – Teaching and assessment will be conducted on-campus and online.
- McKoy Street Main Campus VIC
Part time: 12 months
This course offered through monthly fast-track workshops with an online option.
6 workshops delivered throughout the year on Thursdays, 2 workshops on Wednesdays from 9am-4pm
There are no entry requirements for this qualification, however, it is preferred that candidates commencing this qualification meet either of the following conditions:
- Current Certificate IV Human Resources or other relevant qualification, or have vocational experience but without formal supervision or management qualification
- Students undertaking the employer based method of study must be employed in a supervisory position which complements the theoretical learning of the classes.
Government Funded $3,240.00 (Tuition $3,240.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $4,320.00 (Tuition $4,320.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the ‘Apply Now’ tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
VET Student Loans may be available to eligible individuals. For more information, visit https://www.education.gov.au/vet-student-loans or see the ‘VET Student Loans’ page on our website under the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Successful completion of this qualification may lead you to further studies at university where you may be eligible for credits. Please contact the university directly to find out more information.
When You Can Enrol
You can enrol in this course anytime throughout the year - apply now!
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: