**To access government funding for this course students will need to be a Victorian resident**
This qualification is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who may or may not work under supervision. Skills will be gained in leadership and providing guidance to others, and upon completion, students will be able to apply a broad knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of contexts. This course is delivered through flexible learning with Wodonga TAFE offering you the opportunity to progress at your own pace without sacrificing your family and work commitments. Qualified WHS professionals are always in demand. These professionals ensure the safety and well-being of people in the workplace. This course is nationally recognised and will equip you with relevant knowledge and skills for a successful career in WHS.
- Assist with compliance with Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
Additional selectable units may apply.
All assessments are to be submitted electronically unless otherwise stated by your educator. Assessments may include written reports, research projects, tests and essays.
By successfully completing this course you will receive a Nationally Recognised AQF Qualification
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- WorkCover Inspector
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician
- Safety Inspector
- Online – All teaching and assessment will be completed online
- McKoy Street Main Campus VIC
ONLINE, 12 MONTHS
When You Can Start
100% on-line, self-directed learning and will take 12 months to complete from time of enrolment.
You will need to be employed and have access to policies and procedures to complete this course.
Government Funded $2,137.50 (Tuition $2,137.50, Materials $0.00)
Concession $427.50 (Tuition $427.50, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $3,150.00 (Tuition $3,150.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fees, funding and loans’ on the Wodonga TAFE website.
Materials Included In Fees
- Online access and resources
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply now’ button on the Wodonga TAFE course information page.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Can Enrol
Apply online now!
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: