Trained and assessed by qualified trainers from industry backgrounds, you will learn how to sling and secure loads ready for lifting. This course will also enable you to safely direct, land, and position loads using various communication systems. This course also covers regulations, safety requirements, and different crane requirements.
- Licence to perform dogging
- Undertake rigger/dogger and driver communication
- Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- Rig load
- Plan job and set up work areas
- Undertake site inspection
- Conduct housekeeping activities
CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
You will be assessed on your theoretical and practical knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Dogging (High Risk Work) Licence
for any students who have misplaced or need a replacement Licence, they need to contact Work safe 1300 852 562
- Crane operations
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Barnawartha North, Vic (Logic campus)
**2020 Dates:** 7-11 Sep or 7-11 Dec
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must provide photo identification
- You must be able to complete your High risk work licence assessment without an interpreter
- You must complete and bring to course the pre-study material received as email or by postal delivery
- You must wear enclosed footwear and appropriate clothing
Fee For Service $2,474.00 (Tuition $2,400.00, Materials $74.00)
Materials Included In Fees
- Reference books
- Hard hat
- Safety vest
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in the course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can download an enrolment form via the ‘Apply Now’ tab on our website.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.
For every hour of extra training a cost of $195 is charged.
Worksafe Licence fees apply, see link for cost - https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence.