This course is for experienced operators ONLY. If you want to gain a start in the supply or warehousing industry, a forklift operations licence is a great asset. Successful course completion will see you gain the national high-risk work (HRW) licence required to operate forklifts in a safe and efficient manner. You will also enhance your knowledge and experience in line with relevant legislation. Pre-study is required prior to course commencement.
Did you know that we can also develop customised courses that can be tailored to your workplace requirements?
- Licence to operate a forklift truck
- Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- Operate a forklift
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
This course involves theoretical assessment on your knowledge of forklift safety and operation, as well as a practical assessment.
Licence to operate a forklift.
- Forklift operator
- Warehousing hand/assistant
- Warehouse attendant
- Logistics worker
- Distribution centre worker
- Manufacturing worker
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Moorefield Park Drive, Wodonga Vic
**2020 Dates:** To be confirmed (5 sessions) | Time: 5pm-8pm
This course is for experienced operators ONLY.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Pre-study and activity sheets must be completed before course commencement.
- You must have appropriate enclosed footwear.
- You must provide photo identification.
- You must be able to complete your High Risk Work licence assessment without an interpreter.
- You must have Driving Experience on a Forklift.
Government Funded $585.00 (Tuition $560.00, Materials $25.00)
Concession $137.00 (Tuition $112.00, Materials $25.00)
Fee For Service $697.00 (Tuition $672.00, Materials $25.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the 'Apply Now' tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in the course information page.
If the course is not available for online application, you can download an enrolment form via the ‘Apply Now’ tab on our website.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Licence Re-tests - Enrolment fees**
- Full Fee $140
- Funded $120
- Concession $24
For every hour of extra training a cost of $175 is charged (added to the enrolment fee above as an ancillary fee)