MTA Car Club Day
Tuesday, 7 August 2018
Get ready for Motorsports Training Australia's next Car Club day!
MTA's next Car Club day is scheduled for Saturday 25 August 2018, from 8am until 4pm. The event will be open to all past and current students, as well as to their family and friends.
The MTA track days are run by our MTA students, who also act as officials by flagging and helping with scrutineering and clerk. During that day, students are encouraged to bring along their car and do some laps around our track at the Logic Campus. Attendants will also have the opportunity to check the MTA facilities.
The agenda for the day will be as follows:
- 7.45am Gates open
- 8.00am Scrutiny starts
- 9am Drivers briefing
- 9.15am Sighting run (speed limit set at 60km/h)
- 9.30am Track opens
- 12pm Lunch break starts (no cars allowed on the track)
- 12.30pm Resume track time with 80% passenger rides till 1pm if applicable.
- 4pm Track close
- 5pm Gates close
Track day costs have been set at:
- $35 for MTA members (past and present students)
- $75 for non-members, plus a $25 drivers L2S licence ($100 total)
For registration or further information please contact Steve McDonald, via email email@example.com or phone 02 6055 6651, or Trevor Crisp via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.