There are many choices when you need to make decisions about further education and careers. Sometimes it can be hard to know where to start. Wodonga TAFE provides many different services to help you work out which course to study, and also to help you while you are completing your studies.
The 'pathways' program assists students to access the resources they need and develop the skills and knowledge to help them move smoothly through their education and into the workforce.
The program can help you:
- decide on a course, and enrol in the course you choose
- refer to Skills and Jobs resources
- contact other support services (for example, counselling)
- set goals
- get study support or overcome things that may stop you from studying
- with general support and encouragement during your studies.
Contact Support Services for more information.
Phone 1300 698 233 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org