Wodonga TAFE operates eight Skills and Jobs Centre outlets across our region. Services provided include free and independent advice on career pathways, job seeking and training opportunities that may suit you. Whether you are looking for a career change, transitioning to new employment opportunities, or looking for work, our skilled staff can support you in preparing for recruitment or returning to study.
During these difficult times amid COVID-19 novel coronavirus, we are ensuring we are still providing our services to you, to the best of our abilities.
All appointments for our Outreach Centres will continue at our main campus (87 McKoy Street, Wodonga) either via phone, email or where possible face to face (in line with the social distancing rules).
Please contact 1300 698 233 or email email@example.com to book your appointment
Outreach Centres include:
- Wodonga TAFE - 87 McKoy Street, Wodonga
- TAFEspace - Lawrence Street, Wodonga
- Tallangatta Community Centre - Towong Street, Tallangatta
- Beechworth Quercus - 30 Ford Street, Beechworth
- Corryong Neighbourhood Centre - 39 Hanson Street, Corryong
- Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre - 156 Myrtle Street, Myrtleford
- Chiltern Neighbourhood House - 11 Main Street, Chiltern
- Rutherglen Library and Customer Service Centre - 153 High Street, Rutherglen