During these difficult times amid COVID-19 novel coronavirus, we are ensuring we are still providing our services to you, to the best of our abilities.
All Skills and Jobs and Support Service appointments, including for our Outreach Centres, will continue at our main campus (87 McKoy Street, Wodonga) either via phone, email or where possible face to face (in line with the social distancing rules).
We have multiple services that you can book an appointment for. These include:
- Support Services - Support services are free to students and include areas of support from the generalist counsellor, Koorie liaison officer, disability liaison officer, the student welfare officer and equity officer.
- Career Counsellor - Provides an impartial service to assist people by highlighting self-awareness and understanding in order to develop a meaningful career direction that guides learning, work and transition decisions over the lifespan.
- Job Ready Services - The Wodonga TAFE Skills and Jobs team offer free advice and support around resume development (tailoring to jobs), cover letters, key selection criteria, interviews, on-line job applications and more.
Outreach Centres include:
- Wodonga TAFE - 87 McKoy Street, Wodonga
- TAFEspace - Lawrence Street, Wodonga
- Tallangatta Community Centre - Towong Street, Tallangatta
- Beechworth Quercus - 30 Ford Street, Beechworth
- Corryong Neighbourhood Centre - 39 Hanson Street, Corryong
- Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre - 156 Myrtle Street, Myrtleford
- Chiltern Neighbourhood House - 11 Main Street, Chiltern
- Rutherglen Library and Customer Service Centre - 153 High Street, Rutherglen
Please contact 1300 698 233 or email email@example.com to make an appointment or fill in the form below detailing what service you're after, and our friendly team will contact you.