Wodonga TAFE is looking for students of all ages, stages and walks of life to join together to create a truly inclusive and diverse Student Committee.
Nominate for one of six roles and become the voice for students seeking feedback, raising topics of interest and importance for all students.
We're always trying to improve, and now, we want your help to pave the way for a better Wodonga TAFE.
About the Wodonga TAFE Student Committee
The Student Committee:
- Will be concerned with the improvement of the student experience, identifying, and supporting student needs, ideas and feedback on current issues / resolutions
- Provide support and engagement to all Wodonga TAFE campuses with the exception of the defence bases
- The Chairperson of the committee will raise student issues with Executive team
- The term for all committee roles in help over an Academic year
- Student Committee representatives are expected to contribute up to 4 hours a month for meetings and activities
- Student Committee Orientation of new members will be held at a later date
To submit your application form to become a Student Committee member complete the form below, or download and fill out the PDF here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.