GET THE CAREER YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED
The careers service within Skills and Jobs at Wodonga TAFE offers you a FREE assessment that guides you to use your skills and/or qualifications to help you connect with the world of employment or further education.
Just some of the services our qualified careers counsellors can help you with are:
- career pathway options
- course selection
- identifying your employability skills
- improving your knowledge of the world of work
- acquiring job-seeking skills.
These individual, one-on-one sessions can cover things such as:
- Who am I? (Self-awareness)
- What's out there for me? (Identifying possibilities)
- How do I succeed? (Decision-making and planning)
- When do I start? (Implementing your plan)
If you would like more information, or would like to register for a career counselling session, please contact our Customer Engagement team.