The student welfare service helps you to maintain a healthy and productive lifestyle while you are studying at Wodonga Institute of TAFE. The service provides assistance with, and information about:
- Austudy and/or Youth Allowance, Centrelink
- student loans, finances
- off-campus accommodation
- health, and information about bulk-billing medical centres and discount chemists
- referral to relevant welfare agencies.
There are also community services that provide support in the area of health and welfare.
Emergency relief, food and other vouchers may be available from the following organisations.
- St Stevens Uniting Church, Nilmar Avenue, Wodonga | Phone 02 6024 2108 | Web www.wodonga.unitingcare.org.au/
- St Vincent De Paul, 132 High St, Wodonga | Phone 02 6024 3493
- Upper Murray Family Care, 29 Stanley Street, Wodonga | Phone 02 6022 8000
Please call Learner Services if you need more information or help with health and welfare issues.
Phone 1300 69 8233 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org